Sunday, August 26, 2007

Johnny Oops – In The Beginning

Are you wondering how you got here, don’t worry, so am I. I guess the fine hand of my author has his presence branded in my mind, but I don’t care because it is my imagination that is going to take us where we are going.

I am not about to tell you too much about my character in my novel, because I don’t want you to know too much about it until it is published. All I remember is that I started off as a gangly twelve year old boy who kept banging into things, thus the nickname Oops, and spent way to much time in the bathroom doing what twelve year old boys do until I grew up and became a womanizer. I will leave the rest to your imagination. You do have one, don’t you? You do know what I’m talking about, don’t you?

Do any of us really know what we are doing or where we are going? I don’t have a clue until I start to write. Then the path well trodden in my imagination takes hold of me and I am propelled into a new reality that constantly changes with different hues of emotion and feeling. Isn’t it wonderful? It colors my judgment. It makes me feel fulfilled. Maybe that will happen to you. All you have to do is use your imagination. I know. I am the messenger, and I have the ‘word’. You can rely on what I have to say. Count on it.

Let’s get one thing straight. I am only revealing my innermost thoughts to you because I want to get published. That’s right, I want someone to hear my words of wisdom and publish my novel, Johnny Oops. Can anyone hear me?

Check out my blog. That’s where the real action is about to take place. Something really weird is about to happen to me. I wish I knew what it was.

MLMF (More later my friend)

Hi, I am Arthur Levine, the author of Johnny Oops. To read more about Johnny Oops go to http://johnnyoops.blogspot.com

No comments: