Friday, November 03, 2006

Find More Faith Today

Search For God

Sample Sales Letter

“FIND MORE FAITH TODAY”

Find the faith to cope with the troubles of our time.

If you are like me there are times in your life when you question your faith or feel the need to have more faith. This may be due to personal problems or the threat of terrorism or natural disasters. Most of us need more faith to help us cope with the troubles of our time.

I think I’ve discovered the secret to helping you find more faith today.

My name is Arthur Levine and I’m the author of the book The Magic of Faith about a Magic Genie Faith Builder who I invented from my imagination when business reverses left me with too much time on my hands and little faith I could do anything worthwhile with it. Glorious helped me find the faith to cope with the troubled times we live in.

I would like to show you how to unlock your imagination, strip away years of inhibitions, and find more faith. I would like to introduce you to the Faith Patch Manual. Its 101 pages are designed to help you build your faith in God and make you feel terrific.



The Faith Patch can show people of all faiths, or little faith, or no faith, and specifically you how to use your imagination or Faith Patch to replace all these other temporary remedies with an abiding personal faith in God.

Have there have been periods in your life when you felt like you needed a crutch to help you avoid things like alcohol, smoking, or eating too much? Some of you may even have tried various forms of chemical patches or pills to help you avoid these problems. My Magic Genie friend Glorious and I have used our imaginations to invent a unique first of its kind Faith Patch. It can help solve your problems.

The Faith Patch Manual can show you how to avoid temporary measures and find a dynamic permanent cure. It worked for me and I feel strongly that it can work for you. Take a little leap of faith and allow Gods grace to shine upon you today?

The Faith Patch Manual can show you step-by-step how to:


Start to feel better about yourself

Learn to use your imagination to find more faith

Strip away your inhibitions

Find answers to your questions

Discover that you are a good and worthwhile person

Recognize that you are a person of faith

Stop patching yourself together

Take the little leaps of faith required to make you feel wonderful

I have included in the Faith Patch Manual 59 ‘little leaps’ of faith that you can take to help you find more faith. Stop trying to patch yourself together and use the Faith Patch to solve your problems.

You may be amazed at how great using these “little leaps” of faith will make you feel. It may seem like a miracle, but it will only be you finding your faith.

The Faith Patch Manual can show you how to find peace of mind. It can open your eyes to the fact that you are entitled to be a person of faith. It can help you feel good about yourself.



Sometimes It Takes a Little Imagination to Believe in What You Cannot See or Understand



How many times have you said to yourself, “I wish I were a Person of Faith like Johnny. I wish I had his firm conviction” You can be a Person of Faith if you take the ‘little leaps’ of faith necessary to strip away your inhibitions and use your imagination to find your faith.


Discover the ultimate Internet tool to find God

Examine amazing imagination unlocking techniques

Review ‘little leaps’ of faith stories

Learn how to strip away your inhibitions

Find out how to cope with your problems

Learn how to pray to God

Join Glorious and I on a Journey of faith


Have you ever faced a difficult situation that you feared you couldn’t handle when a voice deep inside you said, “Yes, maybe I can do this, maybe I can handle this problem?” That’s your faith rooted deep down in your soul talking to you.

Discover the wonders of being a Person of Faith. Find out how easily you can find your faith. Strip away the inhibitions that are holding you back. Use your imagination to become a Person of Faith.


When you order today you will receive 3 free faith-based gifts:

1. Magic Pill and faith-building instructions
Comes with a free Certificate of Sharing to give to loved ones and friends to express your newfound faith.
Value – Unlimited

2, Faith Index Quiz
Shows you how much faith you really have.
Value – Unlimited

3. A free membership in the Faith Builders CLUB
Join the army of the truly righteous, become a Faith Builder
VALUE – Unlimited


Our Guarantee:
If you have not found more faith within 90 days by using the Faith Patch Manual, you can receive a full unconditional refund.


I like to imagine that I can listen to your thoughts as you search for more faith through the pages of my easy to use Faith Patch Manual. There is so much that I would like to share with you to help you find more faith. I hope it helps you discover the format for a new beginning. I hope it gives you more strength, greater happiness, peace of mind, and more faith. I have faith that it will and that I will hear from you. I am listening.


Take a ‘little leap’ of faith and order now. A future as a Person of
Faith is waiting for you. Hurry, God may be waiting to hear from you!


Click here to purchase the “FAITH PATCH MANUAL” for only $19.95



Instant Access – Instant download in PDF format
ClickBank secure credit card processing


P.S. Don’t wait, order your Faith Patch Manual now at the introductory price. Learn how to cope with your problems through faith today. Discover the secret to becoming a Person of Faith.



CJ Enterprises LLC
P.O. Box 980
New York, NY 10021
www-faith-patch.com

No comments: